2. Follow up with Department for Non Moving items and alternative materials.
3. Reports to Central Store Manager on day to day Basis regarding SIB, GRN, SRN values and bills to be sent to Accounts.
4. Accepting Stock Receipt Note (SRN) through scanning of materials and acknowledge the same in Stock Inward Book (SIB) for receipt of document of GRN
5. Co-ordinate with Accounts for billing queries.
6. Co-ordinate with Purchase for pending bills (Surgical/ consignment/ Bio-medical/ CSSD/ General/ Stationary/ Maintenance/ IT).
7. New codes creation in systems.
8. Maintaining records and preparing Reports.
9. Informing senior regarding any deviation or change from decided brands, suppliers, rates and specifications.
10. Updating GRN in system; HIS (Consignment/Bio-med).
11. Confirming charging to patients, Departmental consumption.
12. Checking Near expiry (surgical) across the hospital on monthly basis.
13. Checking Damage and Condemnation across the hospital on monthly basis.
Required Candidate profile
- Good Market Knowledge.
- Good Sense of Inventory Concepts.
- Good knowledge of Software that is used for analysis of data related to inventory management.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead the department in all conditions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Desired Candidate Profile
Jupiter Life Line Hospitals Limited
Recruiter Name:Ms. Kaumudi
Contact Company:Jupiter Life Line Hospitals Limited